Prospect School Room Parents
Room Parent Responsibilities
- Adherence to and support of all D181 Volunteer Guidelines.
- Organize and execute 2-3 classroom parties during the school year (afternoon).
- Halloween Party
- Holiday Party
- End of Year Party
- Three (3) parent volunteers per party-if you cannot attend please use parent helper list to find a replacement.
Follow Prospect Party Guidelines
- Attend orientation meeting in September.
- Plan parties utilizing and not exceeding the $6.00 per student annual budget.
- Use tax exempt form as PTO cannot reimburse tax.
- All receipts must be attached to the Reimbursement Form and submitted to PTO treasurer within 45 days following the party.
- Be certain to check-in at the office before the party.
- Coordinate parties at each GRADE LEVEL with teacher input.
- Each class is responsible for ONE party. This includes purchasing district approved snack and coordinating any activities during the party for the ENTIRE grade.
- Approved snacks include:
Outshine popsicles (grape, lemon, or tangerine ONLY);
Kellogg’s Fruity Snacks (Mixed berry flavor);
and gallons of water and paper cups.
- Email a completed party form two weeks before EACH party.