Prospect School’s Fifth Annual Dash n’ Bash
Save the Date: Friday, September 20
Save the Date! Mark your calendars now to join us to celebrate five years of family fun and fundraising! The Dash n’ Bash is Prospect’s one and only family social event of the school year and our premier fundraising event! The Dash around Prospect Park starts at 4:00pm followed by the Bash from 4:30-6:30pm.
Dash n’ Bash – Sponsors Needed
We are looking for family and business sponsorships! If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Dash n’ Bash sponsor, please contact Krysten Thomas at email@example.com
Dash n’ Bash – Raffle Prizes
We will be hosting a raffle in conjunction with the Dash ‘n Bash again in 2019 and we need your help! We are looking for sets of 2 or 4 tickets for a specific game or a mutually agreed upon date after October 2019, local experiences or gift cards, or any toys, games, etc. that would appeal to kids of all ages. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to the Prospect PTO. If you are interested in donating, please contact Gretchen Kotleba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are still looking for the following volunteers to help out on our committee. It takes a village to pull off a successful event, so please consider joining the team. Sign up here!
- Awards: Coordinate with sponsorship team to secure awards for student fundraisers, top classrooms, and registered runners; fill student display cases with awards; decorate golden panthers. Work done in Summer-September.
- Cake Walk: Purchase, prepare, and hand out containers for donated items; solicit and collect all donated items for Cake Walk; set-up Cake Walk day-of event. Work done in September.
- Course Logistics and Safety: Mark course with spray chalk; set up finish line water; responsible for managing course safety volunteers; assemble and distribute safety materials (first aid kits, waters) to course safety volunteers. Week of/Day of position
- Food Vendors: Manage communications with food vendors prior to event; coordinate delivery of food & beverages; supervise night of event food volunteers. Some summer work, but mainly work in September.
- Sponsorship Team: Solicit corporate & community sponsors, student awards and raffle prizes; hand off awards and raffle prizes to respective committees to manage. Coordinate use of sponsor logos and sponsor inserts. Works April-September.
- Tennis Court Manager: responsible for managing pacers/check-in volunteers, set-up and clean up of teacher signs on the tennis courts; manage student check-in. Week/Day of position.
***Volunteer positions for the day of the event will be posted in the fall.