It is time for Prospect School’s FIFTH Annual
Dash n’ Bash
Friday, Sept. 20th– 4:00-6:30pm – Prospect Park
Let’s raise some cash! Lace up your sneakers and participate in Prospect School’s FIFTH annual Dash n’ Bash. A 1K dash will be followed by a not-to-be-missed bash. The Dash n’ Bash is Prospect’s PREMIER fundraising event, so we’re counting on a strong showing! One hundred percent of proceeds will fund educational tools such as non-fiction text books and level specific reading materials, support for the new STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) Lab for use by K – 5, enhancements to the art, music and PE programs, and the outdoor education program. In addition, your generous support helps fund our PTO clubs and events throughout the year so that all students can participate.
Who should dash?
All current Prospect School students, grades K-5. The Dash is not open to parents or siblings, but the kids love having all of the cheerleaders along the race course!
Who should bash?
All Prospect School families, staff, neighbors and supporting sponsors! The big bash will feature: DJ, obstacle course, HUGE slide, inflatable pony races, a rock wall, lots of games, including high striker, boom blaster, Giant Plinko, and many more, and the always-popular Cake Walk. Plus, food catered from Firewater BBQ, Home Run Inn, and other local businesses.
How much does it cost?
- $15 DASH registration fee enters student into the dash and includes magnet locker medallion and race t-shirt.
- All-inclusive BASH wristbands for unlimited games, one entree, one dessert, & drinks will be $15 in advance and $20 on day of event.
- Food-only BASH wristbands for one entree, one dessert, & drinks will be $5 in advance and at the event.
How will we raise funds?
Sponsorships, family and community dash pledges, after-party proceeds, and a raffle to win some amazing prizes!
What is our fundraising goal?
Student fundraising goals: $50 per student.
All donations are tax deductible and 100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser will go to Prospect Elementary!
Are there prizes?
- All students registered for the Dash by 9/6 will be awarded one raffle ticket. Teachers will distribute raffle tickets to students to enter the $5 raffle of their choice during their library time.
- NEW THIS YEAR: GRADE LEVEL COMPETITIONS! Top fundraising class for each grade will win an extra recess and Daily Scoop Certificate.
- The top fundraising classroom for the whole school wins the extra recess, the D.S. certificate, plus a class field trip to the Daily Scoop to redeem their certificate, and the Dash n’ Bash trophy will remain in their classroom all year long!
- The top 10 student fundraisers will be awarded 10 raffle tickets. Teachers will distribute their tickets on 9/20 so students can place them in the $5 raffles of their choice before the end of the school day.
* Top fundraising classrooms are determined by calculating the average fundraising $ raised in each classroom.
*Pledge donations must be received by midnight CST the night before the Dash to count toward individual or classroom prizes.
Interested in sponsorship?
We are always looking for family and business sponsorships! If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a Dash n’ Bash sponsor, there is still time. Sponsor donations are due August 31st. Please contact Krysten Thomas at sponsorship@prospectschoolpto.