- Dash registration OPENS: $15 fee includes t-shirt and locker magnet
- Fundraising BEGINS: goal is to raise $50 per student
- Bash wristband & raffle ticket sales OPEN
- Volunteer sign-up OPENS
- Dash registrations through today include entry into a prize raffle & guarantee shirt size
- Want to contribute to the Cake Walk? Pick up cake boxes at am drop-off or during the day in the lobby!
- Last day to register for the Dash!
- Last day to pre-order Bash wristbands! All-inclusive wristbands (Bash games, activities, food) are $15 today, but $20 on day of event. Food only wristbands: $5 today and day of event.
- All pre-purchased wristbands will be sent home with your oldest student on 9/18.
- Dash goody bags (containing t-shirts and pre-purchased wristbands) sent home with students, make sure to check backpacks!
- Student Fundraising: Last chance for donations to count towards classroom and individual awards! Checks/offline donations must be turned into the office by 3:05pm. Online donations must be received by midnight CST to count towards awards. Donations received after those deadlines will be accepted, but not counted towards classroom or individual totals.
- Online raffle ticket sales CLOSE at midnight CST
Dash n’ Bash!
- Filled cake boxes can be left in the am carpool line or throughout the school day in the lobby
- Student check-in for the Dash at Prospect Park tennis courts: 4pm
- Dash begins 4:15pm, starting with 5th grade
- Bash: 4:30-6:30pm
- Raffle winners drawn at 6pm, winners need not be present