Dash n’ Bash 2019 Checklist with Added Cart Functionality
Step 1 – Register for the DASH
Go to the Dash n’ Bash Home Page and follow these instructions:
- Click “Register for the Dash”.
- Select # of students you are registering in the dash registration drop down box and click “Add To Cart”
- NEW THIS YEAR! You may register, purchase wristbands and volunteer in a single transaction! Simply click “Continue Browsing” and follow buttons for “Volunteer” and “Wristbands & Raffle Tix” to add additional items to your cart. Return to cart for check-out at any time.
- After reviewing cart, click “Check Out Now.”
- Enter parent information first under “Your Details”. (It is your option to uncheck the processing fee box)
- Enter STUDENT names, shirt sizes, and teachers under “Information for Dash Registration Fee” section. (You may use the same email address for the participants as for yourself; Sign the waivers with the parent name and birth date; Select “copy info to other participants” to make it easy, then just change the name, t-shirt and teacher.)
- Click “Continue” then enter credit card information and click “Finish”. If you wish to go directly to fundraising, click on the button that says “Student Fundraiser” or return to homepage.
Step 2 – Volunteer/Purchase Bash Wristbands/Purchase Raffle Tickets
From the Dash n’ Bash Home Page, you can sign up to volunteer on the day of the event as well as purchase both BASH wristbands and raffle tickets.
- Select “Volunteer” to browse the many volunteer opportunities. Click individual positions for specifics and then click “Continue” to sign up. You will receive email confirmation of your volunteer role. Dash n’ Bash wouldn’t be successful without the tremendous parent support so thank you in advance for volunteering!
- Select “Wrist Bands and Raffle Tix”. Browse the options, select items for further details, enter quantity desired, and click “Continue” to proceed to payment. You will receive email confirmation for all purchases.
Step 3 – Start Fundraising
Go to the Student Fundraising Home Page and follow these instructions:
- Click “Start Student Fundraiser”.
- Sign up with email; ignore the Facebook section. (Enter the STUDENT name and your email – you may use the same email for multiple students; Optionally, you can add a photo of your student into the box.)
- Click “Sign Up”.
- Fill in fields: Add a title; Add $50 goal (or higher if you wish!) and end date of 9/19 (donations after 9/19 won’t count towards awards); Sign your child’s name at the bottom of the pre-filled campaign story. Feel free to adjust the story however you’d like.
- Select your team at the bottom of the page by clicking “join a team” and selecting your child’s teacher from the drop down menu.
- Click “Get Started”; an email confirmation will be sent to you with a link to the fundraising page.
- To make another fundraising page for another student, just start over at the Student Fundraising Home Page and REPEAT steps 1-6.
Once your fundraising page is created, you can circulate it to family and friends so they can donate! To share your fundraising page with friends and family, click “Share” from the top of your child’s fundraising page and then select the link graphic at the bottom of the drop down menu. This will allow you to copy the fundraising page link and insert it into emails or texts to friends and family.