Next week is Kindness Week! In addition to themed spirit days and kindness goals , you can show your kindness by helping those in need this winter. The PTO will be collecting non-perishable food items for the People’s Resource Center. Bring your food in and deposit them in the boxes inside each grade level entrance (except Kindergarten which can be placed in the main foyer) from Tuesday, February 16th through Friday, February 19th.
- Canned Goods: fruits, veggies and soups (especially low-salt or no sugar added)
- High Proteins: peanut butter, tuna, beans, canned chicken, chili or stew
- Whole Grains: whole wheat pasta, brown rice, low-sugar cereal
- Personal Items: bar soap, toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry detergent, shaving cream, disposable razors, feminine hygiene products, dish detergent
- Diapers: especially sizes 4, 5 and 6