Now more than ever we are all searching for ways to stay connected. We are facing an unprecedented event that will effect us all in many ways. We are lucky to live in a community where our neighbors are our friends.
We will continue to provide information as it becomes available throughout the school closure. The following are the ways in which you can stay connected to the PTO:
- Newsletter (we will continue to send a weekly newsletter with any pertinent information)
- Updated Website prospectschoolpto.org (we will add communication from the district directly to website as it becomes available) THE E-Learning LINK is available on the sidebar!
- Prospect School Text message service (To subscribe: Text the keyword textpto to the following toll free number (833)936-0813. An automated response will confirm your subscription.)
- Prospect School PTO Facebook Page
- Downloadable calendar
- Email Prospect Presidents (Bridget DeMartino and Julie Kauffman) at email@example.com
We are sending love and good wishes to all of you and your extended families. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to be helpful.
-The Prospect PTO Executive Team